Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up Link Up

Highlights in Our Homeschool this Week... Chris finished writing his book (typed 49 pages) and read it to us.  Great job Buddy !  We spent a lot of time preparing for our Halloween Party.  Chris made Melted Witch Puddles, Katie made Creepy Crawly Cupcakes, and Chelsea made Pumpkin Pops.  We also made several games for the party.



We're Reading... Chris finished reading Eldest and began reading the 3rd book in The Inheritance series.  Katie is reading #3 in The Warriors series.  Chelsea read #19,20 in The Boxcar Children series.  Chris is reading Gregor #3 to the girls.  Katie read Ivy and Bean: No News is Good News to Chelsea.  Chelsea read Mercy Watson (several of the books) to Chris and Katie.  Chelsea is reading The Boxcar Children Halloween Special to me.  I am reading The Passage by Justin Cronin and The Dragonfly Pool by Eva Ibbotson.



Places We're Going... a production of "Treasure Island" at a local theater, geography club-Egypt, ballet, and a book store.


My Favorite Thing This Week... I loved watching the kids make their Halloween Treats.  They were so proud of their creations.






Things I'm Working on... I put away all of our Halloween decorations, and decorated for Thanksgiving.  I'm reorganizing the schoolroom again.

1 comment: