Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up Link-Up

Highlights In Our Homeschool this Week... Chris has been working hard on his "book."  So far it's 30 typed pages !  This is from a kid who used to dislike writing. 

The girls have been furiously working on a production of a puppet show.  They were inspired by a local puppet festival that we visited.  So far they've made puppets, found a script, and are working on the scenery.  SOOO CUTE !!

The kids created more Halloween decorations for our family/schoolroom.


My Favorite Thing this Week... Winding up toy mice and putting them under the door of Daddy's and Chris's dressing room while Chris was trying on Halloween costumes (yes, I did just celebrate my 43rd birthday.)


We're Reading... Chris read The Billionaire's Curse #1 in The Archer Legacy series, and is working on #2.  Katie is still working on Warriors #6 and read Magic Puppy series #1,2 and started The Spiderwick Chronicles.  Chelsea The Boxcar Children #10,11 and The Magic Puppy series #2,3,4,5,6,7, and 8.  Chris is still reading Gregor #3 to the girls, and I'm still reading Treasure Island to everyone.  I read #1 in the Alex Rider series, and am reading The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling (yes, I did get a Kindle for my b-day :0)

Places We're Going ... ballet, geography club, puppet festival, and shopping for Halloween costumes



No comments:

Post a Comment